Dates planned for 2016 - please register your interest below.
Who should attend: (level, suitability, what the individual can gain)
Mechanical maintenance fitters looking to multi-skill into electrical diagnosis.
Course structure: (e.g. type of delivery, classroom, practical, simulated etc.)
2 days – combination of theory and practical sessions.
Benefits of attending:
By the end of the course the delegates will be able to
1) Have an understanding of the principles of single and three phase power.
2) Understand factory location drawings.
3) Understand RCD operation and circuit breaker operation.
4) Build and test a simple circuit board.
5) Use metres and assessment equipment.
6) Understand the effects and importance of isolating.
7) Safely isolate and lock off equipment.
8) Demonstrate ability to isolate circuits.
- Legislation and Health and safety.
- Single phase and three phase theory.
- Knowledge and use of site electric maps.
- RCD’s how they work and how to identify faulty pieces of equipment.
- Building and testing of simple circuits – theory and practical.
- Use of meters and assessment equipment to be able to safely isolate and local off equipment and troubleshoot.
- Guide to isolating and testing procedures for working safely.
- Review of breakers.
COURSE BOOKING: Register your interest in this course or contact us for more information by completing the enquiry form below.
Course Cost: £190 per person per day.
Alternatively please contact Colin Parker - 07944 268709 for an informal discussion.
Full course information is available here