Selected course for enquiry:
Pneumatic & Hydraulic Systems Advanced (PLC – control) (Skills Factory)
Understand the components and applications of PLC - pneumatic & hydraulic systems.
No dates are currently available.
|Duration and Times:
1.5 days (08.30-16.30)
|Location / Provider
Who should attend:
i) Electrical Maintenance staff wishing to multi-skill
ii) Production staff with mechanical mind set to assist in troubleshooting.
iii) Trainees should already have a good understand of pneumatic and/or hydraulic systems. It is recommended that they have already attended the Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems Intermediate (electro control) bite-sized training course.
Course structure: (e.g. type of delivery, classroom, practical, simulated etc.)
Class room and practical.
Benefits of attending:
By the end of the course the delegates will be able to….
- Understand basic theory and components of plc controlled pneumatic & hydraulic system.
- Understand the configuration of components in different types of plc-pneumatic & hydraulic applications
- Simple troubleshooting of plc controlled pneumatic & hydraulic systems
- Routine maintenance of plc controlled pneumatic & hydraulic systems
- Recognise safety aspects of plc controlled pneumatic & hydraulic systems
- Understand the functionality of plc controlled pneumatic & hydraulic components.
- Understand plc controlled pneumatic & hydraulic circuit diagrams
- Build and test plc controlled pneumatic & hydraulic systems with basic components.
- Build systems for various applications
COURSE BOOKING: Register your interest in this course or contact us for more information by completing the enquiry form below.
Course Cost: £190 per person per day.
Alternatively, please contact: Colin Parker - 07944 268709 for an informal discussion.
Fill in the form below to complete your enquiry