Who should attend: (level, suitability, what the individual can gain)
i) Electrical Maintenance staff wishing to multi-skill
ii) Production staff with mechanical mind set to assist in troubleshooting.
iii) Trainees should already have a good understand of pneumatic and/or hydraulic systems. It is recommended that they have already attended the Basic Pneumatic and/or Basic Hydraulic Systems bite-sized training course.
Course structure: (e.g. type of delivery, classroom, practical, simulated etc.)
Class room and practical.
Benefits of attending:
By the end of the course the delegates will be able to….
• Understand basic theory and components of electro- pneumatic & hydraulic system.
• Understand the configuration of components in different types of electro-pneumatic & hydraulic applications
• Simple troubleshooting of electro- pneumatic & hydraulic systems
• Routine maintenance of electro-pneumatic & hydraulic systems
• Recognise safety aspects of electro-pneumatic & hydraulic systems
• Understand the functionality of electro-pneumatic & hydraulic components.
• Understand electro- pneumatic & hydraulic circuit diagrams
• Build and test electro-pneumatic & hydraulic systems with basic components.
• Build systems for various applications
COURSE BOOKING: Register your interest in this course or contact us for more information by completing the enquiry form below.
Course Cost: £190 per person per day.
Alternatively please contact Colin Parker - 07944 268709 for an informal discussion.
Full course information is available here.