Dates planned for 2016 - please register your interest below.
Who should attend: (level, suitability, what the individual can gain)
Mechanical maintenance fitters looking to multi-skill into electrical diagnosis of problems with systems.
Course structure: (e.g. type of delivery, classroom, practical, simulated etc.)
1 day total. 0.5 day theory + 0.5 day practical troubleshooting
Benefits of attending:
By the end of the course the delegates will be able to
1) Understand the operating principles of different types of sensor, switch relay commonly found in manufacturing companies.
2) Understand the typical applications of the different sensors, switches & relays.
3) Test & Troubleshoot systems to identify faults. Understand what outputs should be.
4) Be able to replace like for like components (sensors, switches, relay) and inspect/test the circuit.
- AM – Theory
- Explanation of basic principles & basic function of different types of sensors, switches and relays. (optical, touch, metal, etc)
- Explanation of different applications and pros and cons of the sensor and switch types.
- PM – Practical
- Testing of various circuits with sensors, switches
- Identifying various faults on test circuits.
- Exchanging sensors, switches & relays.
- Inspection and test of circuit after exchange.
COURSE BOOKING: Register your interest in this course or contact us for more information by completing the enquiry form below.
Course Cost: £190 per person per day
Alternatively please contact Colin Parker - 07944 268709 for an informal discussion.